Mar 14th Agenda
Check in + Setup
Hacking kicks off
Initial evaluation of idea/solution that teams worked on, before Hack Day. It will be a score based evaluation. Click here to view the sheet.
AS Building, 4th floor
MIT-WPU Kothrud Campus
Paud Road,Kothrud,Pune,411038 View on Google Maps
- Team selection for Round 1 will be done on the basis of the registration form, and presentation and/or video submitted (as applicable). All teams will be given equal preference during selection.
- The decision of organizers and/or judging panel is final for selecting the teams for Round 2 (Hack Day - 14th March).
- You must work at your allotted location at the venue to work on your idea/solution on Hack Day.
- You're expected to work towards your final idea/solution, as soon as Round 1 results are announced.
- You're not allowed to steal another team's materials, files, software, equipment etc. Strict actions will be taken by MIT-WPU.
- You will not be allowed to discuss strategy, suggestions or tips with other teams.
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards.
- Please comply with all instructions from HackMITWPU organizers.
- Detailed rulebook can be found below:
FAQ / Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers
HackMITWPU will be held at MIT World Peace University,Pune supported by major companies and backed by a strong network of students and faculty members.
The maximum team size is six and minimum is four.
This is a student hackathon and only students of MIT's Kothrud campus are allowed to participate.
For Round 1 of HackMITWPU, teams will be evaluated based on their presentation and video submissions (wherever applicable), which they will be submitting from Mar 4 - 8. Judging parameters will be released soon.
Of course you can! At HackMITWPU, we ensure that no one is left behind during the hacking, thanks to our mentors and volunteers who help us achieve the same. We make sure that you learn the best you can alongside having fun and experiencing what it feels to belong to a student innovation community.
Please bring your valid university ID, a computer (preferably a laptop), chargers, and any hardware you will use for your hack. Please bring your own extensions although we'll have them available on the premises too.
You're free to bring your own broadband/hotspot device to enjoy a seamless hacking experience, however we will provide internet to all participants on the premises too.
Participants(students) will not be granted travel reimbursements for HackMITWPU.
It is recommended that you start working as soon as possible, the first round of evaluation will judge your project based on what you have done in this duration
Drop us a mail and we would be more than happy to answer your queries. Also feel free to write if you'd like to volunteer for the event!